cosmo-712's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Mon, Jun 14, 2021 6:01 PM

Pixelation

I posted recently about pixelation on the weather channel around 6/3, it was determined that it wasn't a known or widespread issue, it occurs on both my DTA (one way) and my 4K DVR box (two way) I tried calling in but the call went sideways when they wanted to change my modem boot file. Since this occurred I have done all the customer side steps such as box reboots, unplug and reconnect cable to boxes, even rebooted the Comcast provided house amp.  It's still occurring after all those steps so I'm presuming we're having a signal issue from the tap to side of house. I wanted to see about a TR without going through above grief.

Thanks,

Mark

Responses

Official Employee

• 

243 Messages

1 m ago

Hi, @cosmo-712! Thanks for reaching out to XFINITY here on our forums page and for patiently waiting for a response. I am sorry to hear about the video service issues and the troubleshoots steps taken thus far. I apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused by making you feel this way. My team can help. In order to further assist and take a look at what’s going on, please send us a private message with your first/last name and full address by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message.

New to the Community?

Start Here