U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, March 18th, 2022 1:39 AM

Closed

Pixelation only on CBS TV picture

My TV picture has pixelation only on channel CBS. I have no problems watching other channels, only CBS. any suggestions?

thanks.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_e8b665. When I have pixelation issues I like to try a system refresh signal. It takes a bit to process but I find it works to clear things up most times. You can send that by saying "system refresh" to the voice remote, by using the A button on the remote, or by using the Video, then Troubleshooting tabs in the Xfinity My Account app. It is possible that the CBS broadcaster is having problems as well. Have you tried to send any signals to your cable box or any other troubleshooting steps? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion. My system is refreshed and I’m hoping that takes care of the issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Let us know if it doesn't and we are happy to continue troubleshooting with you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I am still having a pixelation issue on CBS. All other channels work fine. Thanks.

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

@user_e8b665 Hello and thank you for reaching back out, and oh no! I am so sorry to hear that you are still experiencing these issues, and we would be more than happy to help get this resolved once and for all. To continue, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Contributor

• 

89 Messages

2 years ago

Wow this exact same thing is happening to me, only on a CBS channel! No other channel has the problem. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here