U

Thursday, September 12th, 2024 12:40 AM

Peacock

I used to have free peacock on my flex but now I don’t?

Official Employee

• 

530 Messages

4 days ago

@user_w365r0  Hello and good evening. Thanks for posting a comment and sharing your experience with our community. We appreciate it a ton, and are happy you thought of us to assist. We are a great team of experts and members, that you can count on anytime. I know how important it is to enjoy your entertainment asap. Especially on the weekends. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend, or just relaxing? It is all work for me, but the fall weather is almost here. That is the best time for yard work and fun outside. Hope you had a good day staying cool and out of the heat. I am happy to see you are taking advantage of the amazing benefits from Xfinity such as the Peacock Premium service. It is fabulous, and one of my favorite rewards. I put on some Harry Potter or Shrek for my kids, and it saves my life :). It's always on in my house lol. What do you enjoy through Peacock, movies or shows? I found the activation process for the rewards here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-premium-offers. It is a great guide, but you can count on us too. How did you get the Peacock Premium from Xfinity? Was it from being a long time Xfinity Rewards member, or having Gigabit service? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here