NJGirl75's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 5:36 PM

Closed

Peacock

Peacock is listed on my bill as being free. I even got an email telling me to activate it. However, I have been trying for the past 2 months to activate & it just says my account is not eligible. I chatted with an agent on the Xfinity app and I was given a credit & told there was an outage. So, I waited and still can't get it to activate. I can go onto Peacock on my tv but if I wanted to watch anything it tells me I need to pay to subscribe.

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

8 months ago

I have been in my current address since 2019 (it will be 5 years in June). Prior to that, I had Xfinity at another address. I did the move option when we moved to transfer my service in 2019 & someone came out to hook everything up when we made the move. I am only a Gold Rewards member but I am reading this is based on how long you have been a customer & that if you move your service to another address, it will not affect your status. So why am I only Gold when I have had Xfinity for at least 10 years, if not longer?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Rewards

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

8 months ago

Nobody ever helped me. I was told to message Support, then I got a couple replies & then nothing for an hour and nothing since. I had to end the conversation because I had to leave.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here