U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, November 20th, 2023 7:48 PM

Closed

Peacock

My peacock is not working again!  I also haven’t gotten the CMT channel for years even though it’s on my plan and has always been. What’s the problem? 

Official Employee

• 

882 Messages

9 months ago

Hello, @user_0de9cd. Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums, you have contacted the right place for support. If you had Peacock Premium include with Xfinity services for free, that ended in August of this year.

Peacock Premium is included free for customers who have Gigabit internet service or a Diamond or Platinum Xfinity Rewards member: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs.

If you are a Diamond/Platinum Xfinity Reward member and need to activate your Peacock Premium subscription you would follow these steps: 

Step 1 Visit: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/

Step 2: Click "Activate Now" on banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation" Once the banner appears it should take CX to Peacock website to continue activation.

Step 3: You will enter your email address and password you want associated with your Peacock Premium account. If you had a previous account and want to retain your previous preferences and history you would want to use the same email address.

CMT was moved to our More Sports & Entertainment package a few years back, if you're not subscribed to that package you wouldn't have access to CMT: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/more-sports-entertainment-package. 

Please let me know if you still need assistance, I would be happy to investigate further. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I have all of the above, Gigabit and platinum and sports package. The link you gave is for a computer assistant that is useless. There is no link to activate and nothing under rewards. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Let's take a look at your account from here to find out why the Peacock activation banner is not generating at the Xfinity Assistant and why CMT is not coming through, @user_0de9cd. The banner should come right up after you sign into the Xfinity Assistant. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here