U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, July 2nd, 2023 3:09 PM

Closed

Peacock subscription

I signed up for Peacock subscription for $1.99 monthly for a year. However my charges show the $1.99 as only a one month promotion. This feels like a case of bait and switch and I need it rectified.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_e9b4d3! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with your Peacock subscription. Can you let us know when you signed up and where you are seeing it going back to the higher price?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Hi Xfinity Michaelc,

I signed up on my Xfinity Flex on June 26 and the price info is on my Flex account.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Thank you for this information! We can certainly have a closer look into this. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I  provided my information per your instructions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here