L

Friday, September 13th, 2024 6:06 AM

Peacock subscription not working

My peacock subscription is not working despite having it free through Xfinity 

1 Message

5 days ago

I have the same problem.  Last night Xfinity Chat said it was a "network" issue.

Official Employee

• 

955 Messages

Hello Booboo_Kitty. Please make sure you are signing in with the same username and email as the primary account holder for Xfinity.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

5 days ago

Ok, I'm feeling better I thought I was going crazy .

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi there @user_sajexb. I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with your Peacock subscription. Please let us know if you still need assistance with this. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 days ago

Mine hasn’t worked since last Saturday.  Many customer service calls later and it’s still not working.  I hope they let us know when it’s back up and running.  I’m tired of checking everyday. It’s getting frustrating.   

2 Messages

4 days ago

I’ve been waiting for 3 weeks already and no solution. I just emailed peacock and hope to find a solution.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

I did the chat thing like 4 times with no solution.  When I actually talked to a person on the phone last night they were able to deactivate my peacock and reactivate it so it works now. You might need to just call.  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

iiRxseT, Thank you for the update. 

1 Message

4 days ago

3 days wth Activation problems with Peacock,Apple, Netflix. Was told widespread issue. Nobody knows whats going on. Comcast needs to take care of internet Tv services before trying to jam a contract phone service down our throats. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Hi there, user_gqproh! Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you have not been able to use the StreamSaver bundle. We never want there to be a  problem with your service and understand that can be frustrating to go through. Our engineers are actively working on this problem. The latest information that we have is to try the activation link again. Is that working for you now or is the issue persisting? 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

3 days ago

Hello @liamb911 are you still having issues with Peacock working? Please tell us how you have your subscription. For example, StreamSaver bundle, Xfinity Rewards, Gigabit, or paid subscription. Describe for me what is happening when you try to access Peacock and on what device. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here