d_preston23's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, August 16th, 2023 3:31 PM

Closed

peacock reward

I am a Premium member with Internet and TV service. I claimed the Peacock reward but cannot activate the Peacock subscription. I am streaming with a Roku. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same for me although the reward I used required me to be an internet subscriber and a Diamond rewards member. When I log into rewards it says I have claimed the reward and I also received an email stating that I just need to finish activation on Peacock. I chatted with support and they say it has to do with the internet speed I am on yet the reward offered says nothing about speed requirements. No way to easily get a hold of anyone to resolve the issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello there! Thank you so much for sending us a private message over our Forums regarding the issues you are having with Peacock. We truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and we are here to help you get this working properly. Please note that sending unsolicited private messages to myself or any other user is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. You must first create a Public post requesting assistance, and once a Comcast verified employee responds and asks for a private message to be sent, you can then proceed with doing so. Please create a Public post and our team will be happy to collaborate on a resolution. We appreciate your time and you being understanding.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

@d_preston23 Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your Peacock subscription. I would be happy to get you in the right direction for a resolution today. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, service address, and the User ID you are using to stream on your Roku device? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here