U

Saturday, June 8th, 2024 6:49 AM

Peacock Premium

I’m not receiving Peacock Premium.  How do I properly activate?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

3 months ago

You can get "free" Peacock Premium if you have a Gigabit Internet plan or higher (good for 2 years), or are a Rewards level of Platinum (7-14 years) or Diamond (14+ years.) Be aware that once you create a Comcast-linked Peacock account, you cannot unlink it, and you cannot upgrade to Premium Plus (ad-free, download on phones/tablets.) Otherwise, you will need to just pay as normal. They do have a special code where you can get $40 off the annual plans ($19.99 for Premium, $79.99 for Premium Plus.)

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

3 months ago

user_xiadcc You've definitely come to the right place for assistance with your Peacock issue! Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

1 Message

3 months ago

I have the same problem.  My bill says I have Peacock Premium free twice! Yet when I try to activate, it tells me

We're sorry, your account isn't eligible for this Peacock offer

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_lrsx6i Here is an artilce that may help you through the activation steps depening on which Peacock Premium offer you have. Peacock Premium promotional offers overview

Please note the email and password to access Peacock may not be the same as your Xfinity credentials. If you have a third-party (non-Comcast) email address, please try that to access Peacock. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here