U

Wednesday, February 7th, 2024 6:31 PM

Closed

Peacock Premium

Why as a diamond rewards member is Peacock telling me I need to pay $5.99 for premium? It's a cool offer, but it doesn't seem to work. How do I fix it?

Contributor

• 

69 Messages

8 months ago

Good question.  I suspect you have a lot of company.  Mine's not worked for months.  Chatted with support several times.  Told me to sign up for Premium and they'd credit my account.  Didn't happen.  

Last ticket I opened, [Edit: Personal Information], they said they'd contact me within 24 hours.

--- Conversation on 01/25/2024 ---

Me (09:57 pm): I managed to get to the Peacock home page on my TV, but it still says "Subscribe to watch".

Agent (09:59 pm): No worries, I have escalated this issue with your backend peacock team and raised a ticket for them with all the information and issues you are facing on it. Ticket number [Edit: Personal Information]. They will reach out to you with a solution so you can enjoy your subscription. Please do not worry as you have a free subscription to Peacock from our side as you are a diamond user.

And the check is in the mail.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

7 months ago

I have been without Peacock Premium since June 2023.  I am also a Diamond Rewards member.  My monthly statement from Xfinity states I receive Peacock Premium "at no cost" and Peacock sends me emails on a daily basis acting like I receive their services.  I do not.  When I sign in to Peacock it tells me I need to subscribe for $5.99.  Xfinity Support claims to have opened a ticket in December 2023, but absolutely NOTHING is done on their end to fix this issue.  Good luck to you.  If this is resolved for you, please post and let us know how it was resolved.  Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@dacr60 Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team to bring your troubles with you Peacock subscription to our attention. I have received your DM, and look forward to assisting you in getting this resolved. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

7 months ago

Thank you for reaching out @user_c0jq75 Have you tried to log out of the app and then re log in using your primary Xfinity email?

Contributor

• 

69 Messages

7 months ago

I'd sure like an update on my Peacock Premium ticket [Edit: Personal Information] which has been open for 2 weeks.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

@prove I would be happy to look into the status of your ticket. Can you please reach out privately so we can assist you further.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

69 Messages

I'd love to, but you don't seem to be listed in the DM addresses.

Official Employee

• 

475 Messages

Can you try the following steps @prove?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Contributor

• 

69 Messages

Done, waiting on reply.

Contributor

• 

69 Messages

7 months ago

The lack of urgency shown here is staggering.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @prove, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with Peacock, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Contributor

• 

69 Messages

Already did.  Have a ticket.,[Edit: Personal Information] 

Latest response a week ago:

This type of issue is handled by a different department. If we were able to fix it on our end, I assure you, we would. The proper team is working on this for you and will have things resolved soon. We will continue to monitor this ticket for you and follow up with you once updates are made. Thank you so much for your patience.

Xfinity/Comcast/Peacock/NBCUniversal - All same company...

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here