U

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 12:58 PM

Peacock Premium Won't Activate/Customer Service Clueless

For at least the last 6 months, I have spent over 10 hours with your staff trying to figure out why I cannot activate this free to me service. I have a ticket number and have received multiple promises of investigations and callbacks that never happen. Clearly others have this problem. Xfinity has no viable access to Peacock to find out why this is happening. Customer Service has even given me money to activate an independent account but I cannot do so because Xfinity has co-opted the Peacock page on my system, directing me to sign in, which I cannot do. I pay a fortune for a triple play and this sort of substandard customer "service" with endless promises is unacceptable.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

user_cp0b7y Hello! We are sorry to hear of the experience you are having. When you can, please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address so that we can look into this for you. Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here