U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 1:45 AM

Closed

Peacock Premium - No Longer Have Access

I receive a notice through email and my bill that I will continue to get free Peacock Premium access. I did not receive any follow-up information.

I still had access to Peacock Premium and assume I didn't need to do anything since there was no follow-up email.   On July 1st, when I log into flex account, I found that I was unsubscribe from Peacock.

I read the help articles mentioning I should see a banner when I go into the Flex device, xfinity assistant OR log into xfinity. I tried all 3 and did not see any banner or prompts to reactivate Peacock Premium.  I have been taken around in circles trying to resolved this issue.   If there is a link I'm suppose to use, I was never sent this through email.

This is very frustrating and logging into xfinity was a pain cause the site kept erroring out. I had to relogin repeatedly only to go to the account page and have it error out again.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

@user_e2d563 Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assist with your Peacock subscription and rewards. I can see how the steps you have taken would be frustrating, and I can assist you in getting this resolved on my side. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message, with your name, the service address, contact email address and phone number? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityKassie​ I have already DM xfinity support on July 1st.  No one replied.   This is why I ended up creating a post.
Will someone actually addressed my DM if I do this again?

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_e2d563

@XfinityKassie​ I have already DM xfinity support on July 1st.  No one replied.   This is why I ended up creating a post.
Will someone actually addressed my DM if I do this again?

Direct messaging isn't allowed until an official employee asks you to do so; it's against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy to send anyone an unrequested DM/PM.  Also note, if you do send one without being asked to do so, it could possibly be ignored.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here