Peacock offer

i never recieved offer in my rewards

This post was created from this comment on different post

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_928c4a, thank you for reaching out to us over our Community Forums. Depending on your level of service, you may be eligible for a Peacock offer. Please review the following article to see if you qualify, and steps to redeem.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs

3 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ Hi. It"s not a problem of being qualified.It"s that I can"t get started until the offer for free peacock shows up in my rewards.So far that has not happened.

Official Employee

• 

687 Messages

Have you accessed the offer via the Xfinity assistant? 
https://www.xfinity.com/chat/  Please go here, make sure you're logged in and see i a banner comes out for the offer. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Accepted Solution

3 Messages

11 months ago

I understand that the first step to the free peacock  offer is to be notified in My Rewards to get the process started.I've have not made it to step 1 as no notification was or is not there.I would like to get the process started to enjoy the roadblocks that so many others have encountered in later steps.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_928c4a If you type in Peacock Premium Activation into Xfinity Assistant it should populate. Give that a try. If it doesn't work, send us a DM with your name and full address by doing the following:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here