U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 11:00 PM

Closed

Peacock offer still not working after a week

I’m a gig speed customer and have not been able to access my 2-year peacock offer for over a week. I have chatted with and spoke to several agents - a few of whom abruptly disconnected with me - to no avail. They even sent me on a wild goose chase with peacock themselves. Most of the time I’m told that I will receive a response within 1, 2, or four hours, but I’ve never received any information back in the past week. I’ve tried logging in on numerous browsers,  numerous devices, numerous networks, all of which haven’t failed to show me the banner to subscribe and claim my offer.  Some of the websites include Xfinity.com/account, /chat, /rewards, /reward, /assistant. None have worked. Any suggestions or solutions? Thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here today @user_a18d9d. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. That has been a known issue with that Peacock service.  If you’re not seeing an activation banner on xfinity.com/account or at the https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?INTCMP=ILC:XA:GEN:GEN5bfebd84b5e3a site, it may be that your account isn’t current. You can check your account balance while in Xfinity Assistant and then try again. If your account is current, and you’re still not seeing the activation banner, please know we’re working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJohnG​ My account is current. I have always paid my bills on time. I also received notice that my on time payment was processed. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

My account is current. I have always paid my bills on time. I also received notice that my on time payment was processed. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for verifying that for us. If you are still not seeing that activation banner the engineering team is working on that problem as quickly as possible. If you would like to send me a direct message with your full name and address I can attempt to troubleshoot that for you from here. 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Hi,

Im experiencing something similar. I do see the banner on my Xfinity Assistant, but when I click the "Activate Now" button, it says:

Offer is not active

Sorry, there was an error.

Please, try again later.

Im a gig speed customer and I've also received the email with this offer.

Any help?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@tebs1989​ I tried again and somehow I could register for Peacock Premium. Don't know why, or what did they change, but thank you!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

@XfinityJohnG​ That link for direct messaging does not work for me. I am having the same issues. My account is current and I am a customer with a qualifying plan and received the email with the offer. It sounds like an Xfinity problem, the link to activate redirects to "https://bp.fortumo.eu/error/?error_message=Offer%20is%20not%20active" and the page gives the message below: 

Offer is not active

Sorry, there was an error.

Please, try again later.

If there is a fix, please post somewhere on this page, seems like a lot of customers are having the same issue.

Official Employee

• 

46 Messages

@user_10d4bd Hey there, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble redeeming the Peacock Premium offer and Direct Messaging us. We'd be happy to help, o get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Thanks!

I no longer work for Comcast. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

Every time I attempt to Activate your Peacock Premium service through Xfinity, Regardless of the email address I use, I constantly get the message " We were unable to link Peacock to your account. You may already have Peacock Premium which I clearly don't... I would love some actually assistance from someone at Xfinity or even Peacock, but it's a constant run-around... 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good afternoon @user_fnv7vi, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums regarding your Peacock activation issues, we'd be happy to further assist. Are you able to try logging in to Xfinity Assistant here https://www.xfinity.com/chat/ and seeing if an activation banner populates? Please let us know! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

Yes,, same for me... they send me emails on 'free peacock premium'  I follow the instructions and just get the SIGN UP FOR 5.99 and want credit card info.. etc.  Samo , Samo with Xfinity are the biggest liars on their products..

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

9 months ago

Has anyone been able to activate this Peacock Premium offer?  I have been trying for several months.  I just received yet another email from Xfinity telling me to "activate your Peacock Premium plan in 3 steps."  I follow the instructions but receive a message EVERY time that it cannot be redeemed because my email is linked to a Peacock account.  My monthly bill from Xfinity claims I am receiving Peacock Premium "at no extra cost" but this is not true.  I am unable to access Peacock Premium and am told I need to subscribe at $5.99 per month Peacocktv.com.

Does anyone have a solution?  Thank you.

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

9 months ago

I supposedly get Peacock Premium "at no cost" to me (on my monthly Xfinity bill).   But this is what I see on peacocktv.com:

YOUR PLAN

Not Currently Subscribed
You currently have a free sample of Peacock's shows, movies, and streaming channels via your Peacock account. Please subscribe to a paid plan to enjoy our full library of Exclusive Originals, hit movies, live sports, and so much more.

UPGRADE PLAN

Peacock Premium
Tons of bingeworthy TV and hit movies. LIVE sports & events. Next-day access to NBC hits. Originals, Bravo & more.
Plans start at $5.99
SEE PLANS

I have been unable to activate the Xfinity Reward for Peacock Premium for several months now.  I am a Diamond member.  Is there any way to actually get the free Peacock Premium that Xfinity claims I have?  Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

@dacr60 We can definitely help you with your Peacock issues today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

@XfinityShawn​ I sent a direct message as requested.  I have been trying for several hours today to get some assistance from Xfinity Support on this Peacock Premium activation issue.  Xfinity Support's last message was to contact Customer Security Assurance Team.  Why?  Please explain why I need to call them?  What is going on?  Thank you.  

Also -- am I ever going to get the "no cost to you" Peacock Premium that Xfinity claims I am getting?  None of this makes any sense.

Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@dacr60 I understand your concern and appreciate you working with us. We would need to have you reach out to our Customer Security Assurance Team first. We will continue to stay with you through this platform until this is fully resolved for you. 

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

@XfinityEva​ I have now spent an additional 2 hours on the phone with Xfinity trying to get Peacock Premium -- with no success.  Is there anything that can be done?  I cannot spend 9 hours each day on this issue.  I know there are many other threads on the Forums relating to this same problem.  Has any Xfinity customer actually received the "reward" for free Peacock Premium?  Has this worked for anyone or is it just a complete joke?  Thank you for trying.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here