U

Saturday, August 3rd, 2024 8:30 PM

Peacock not working

I am a diamond reward member and as of today Peacock not working. I am supposed to get if free but it is asking me to subscribe 

Official Employee

• 

810 Messages

1 month ago

user_t8iukz thank you for using the Community Forums page to reach out. We appreciate your tenure as a diamond rewards member and would be happy to look into your Peacock concerns. Have you recently made any changes to your account services?

2 Messages

No. I have not made any changes. Peacock was working up until Friday or Saturday 

Official Employee

• 

810 Messages

user_t8iukz thank you for that additional information, often a customer may move to a new location and the new account is not linked to the customer profile causing such an issue, but that does not sound like the case here. Can you please send us a direct message to take a closer look at things.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here