U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, July 2nd, 2023 1:43 AM

Closed

Peacock asking me to sign up and pay for a peacock plan but.....

Peacock asking me to sign up and pay for a peacock plan but on June 2, 2023, I received an email from Xfinity saying that:

"We recently announced that Peacock Premium would no longer be included with your Xfinity service. Today, we’re excited to share that beginning June 26, 2023, your gig-speed internet from Xfinity will include Peacock Premium at no extra cost for two years through June 25, 2025."

Why am I being asked to sign up for a peacock subscription plan?

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, I can take a look into this for you here. 
Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityEsteban

Hello.  I sent a direct message to Xfinity Support with full name and address as mentioned. I did not get any replies.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

1 year ago

Moved to Channels and Programming as this is not Accessibility/disability related.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am having the same issue since July 11, I have texted or spoken with too many reps.  On July 12 an escalation ticket, ECM [Edited: "Personal Information"], was created for me.  As I have heard nothing since I tried to follow-up per the email provided with the ticket number. First the link was bad.  It picked u the period as part of the link so I got  an error message.  Once I figured that out it put me into the Xfinity chat bot.  That transferred me through several reps, none of whom based on the replies looked at my ticket or understood the issue.  A tech to my home wouldn't help.  One of them must have set up a CB as a rep called me shortly after, she was from Comcast business and couldn't help.  She transferred me to residential rep, who located the ticket. He told me resolution was scheduled for the 19th?  when i asked how they were sure of the date since it was an issue with the rewards page, I was told to ask the tech when he came.

This is not a tech issue.  Has anyone else managed to get this resolved?  The one work around I was given on July 11, got me to Peacock but it wanted me to subscribe and Pay.  I want my free offer.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

47 Messages

1 year ago

I have this same issue. Has anyone figured out how we can access our free Peacock account on a computer?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @sheryltoo66. Thank you for reaching out. Xfinity Internet customers who are Diamond or Platinum Xfinity Rewards members can redeem a reward to receive Peacock Premium. If you haven't already, please sign in to xfinity.com/rewards to take advantage of this offer.
Once the offer is redeemed, you’ll then receive an email with instructions on how to activate your offer. It may take a couple of hours to receive the email.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

I did all of this and got the congrats message that Peacock is activated but I still get asked to subscribe....now what??

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @tallbarb, thanks for reaching out for help with your Peacock activation/redemption. 

To make sure we are on the same page, are you trying to redeem peacock as a Gigabit customer or are you redeeming the Peacock offer via the Xfinity Diamond/Platinum Rewards? 

If you are a Diamond/Platinum Rewards Member, you should be able to complete your Peacock activation by going here: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant, you should see a message saying, "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation." If you are able to see the banner, there should be a "Activate Now" button following the message from the Xfinity Assistant. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here