brosef5000's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Saturday, September 9th, 2023 4:10 PM

Closed

Peacock app [Edited: Language]

I pay for Comcast... Xfinity.... whatever.  I pay for Peacock.  The Penn State football game is only on the app.  I need to record it.  I can't, because it's only streaming.  So .... I pay for more than I should have to and lose functionally.  Now I will miss a game that I should be able to see, because I pay a premium.  [Edited: Language] you comcast!  absolutely the worst company.  zero customer service!  eat [Edited: Language]!   you should be ashamed to work there.   don't even get me started about all of the other problems - like the inability to easily change my plan.  [Edited: Language] you!

1 Message

1 year ago

Peacock streaming [Edited: Language] so much. It keeps getting out if synch and freezing. Can't believe I paid for this.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

Hello @user_bcb969! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums, and letting us know about the connection issues you're experiencing while streaming Peacock. I definitely understand why the picture being out of sync and freezing would be frustrating and inconvenient. My team would love to provide you with some support. 

What device are you streaming Peacock on (X1 or Flex equipment, laptop, mobile device, etc.)?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

A paid service like peacock should not have commercials. Just saying!!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@brosef5000 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are very sorry that you are so frustrated with your Peacock Service. Unfortunately, being able to record some live programs is limited, however, the Peacock Streaming App does let you go to the Big Ten Network and you can go to 'Replays' and the Penn State vs Delaware game is listed there in its entirety. We hope this helps! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here