clamhead's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, February 12th, 2024 11:09 PM

Peacock and Comcast extremely poor customer service

The comcast service reps continue to tell me that I have the best top cable package, yet I cannot access Peacock channel. I have changed my password and still "Cannot find account". I call for assistance and I get the same answers, on all three times I called. Living in an area where Xfinity is the only cable provider, we're at their mercy. Three times, with three different broken English speaking reps, three times I can't understand what they are saying and three times I had to call back. Xfinity, if you are monitoring this page, your Monoply sucks! Today is Monday, I'll try tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll get lucky. $300.00 a month for complete aggravation. 

Contributor

• 

33 Messages

10 days ago

peacock is no more of a "channel" than Netflix is....or AppleTV+....etc.

it is a subscription based service (separate from cable tv). 

signup with peacock for a new account, I think they sometimes give you a month for free to check things out (I'm not 100% certain of that though)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Actually, Peacock is free , part of my Xfinity account. I don’t have to pay extra. The problem is, two out of three TVs are showing it, but the main TV in the living room cannot register or sign in? That’s what is so frustrating.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @clamhead, thanks for reaching out for help with your Peacock streaming service. We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing this content on one of your TV's. By chance have you checked out the supported device page here: https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock, to make sure that the TV having issues is a supported device? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here