U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 4:18 AM

Closed

Paramount Network

I just need to know how to get the [Edited: "Language"] channel without a bunch of [Edited: "Language"]. Can someone give me an answer? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

I was just told that in order to get the Paramount Network, I have to upgrade to the highest level TV package.  I get the 125+ TV package.  On my account, in my channel lineup, it says Paramount Network is included.  I asked why I would need to do that and why are they falsely advertising this as part of my package and could get no answer.

Kinda like when I decided to add the TV package a few months ago and all in, my bill was to be $113 per month.  I even called and was assured of this price for the next year.  I get my first bill (no it's not prorated) and the next few months bills, and they are all $122 "because of the taxes being way off".

So deceptive on both counts.  I know it won't matter until someone legally holds you accountable for your practices, but I can at least report this to the BBB.

Official Employee

• 

618 Messages

@bluzfanmr1.

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experiences. We're here to help. Let's meet in DM to review your account to ensure you have the best value for the services you enjoy.

To send a direct message [private message]:

•    Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •    Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  •    Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •    The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •    - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •    - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •    Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •    Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_25497d, thanks for reaching out to help with getting paramount added to your network. We will be glad to take a look at your account and see what we can do to help get this added.

To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here