U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 25th, 2021 12:45 PM

Closed

Paramount Network

I have been trying to get my TV service down to what I want.  I pay for a package as part of living in my community.  I have a couple of add ons and internet.  Yesterday I was on the phone making some changes.  I was told that I am paying for the Extra 125 package.  This is apparently not true.  I only get 70 + channels.  that is OK.  Currently there is only one channel that I want that I am missing and it is Paramount Network.  what I do not understand is how it appears on your website in EVERY plan but I don't get it??

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for reaching out about your channel line up. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon! 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here