U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 1st, 2023 12:10 AM

Closed

Paramount app not working

Please send me a new cable box. I followed Your discussion with another customer on the forum and your solution was a new cable box.

This app has not worked properly for me for a year.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

385 Messages

2 years ago

Good evening @user_00b1da. I hope you are doing well and having a great night. I am sad to read you are having issues with viewing Paramount+. I appreciate you contacting our Xfinity team here on our Community Forums page. We would be happy to ship out a new box for you if you would prefer. 

Please send our team a direct message this way we can get you taken care of. :)

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder's name (if different), an the service address please. Thank you. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here