U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, September 26th, 2021 2:16 PM

Closed

PAC 12 channel

Where in the world do I find pac 12 channel?? I keep getting “to go to espn 3”(internet) but seriously? I want a reg channel! When I go to espn 3, it doesn’t show the game I am interested to watch (Washington Huskies).I have had to watch the games from my phone on the internet or wait a few days for the replay. Please help! It’s frustrating! 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

3 years ago

I do want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out through our Forums Channel. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your channel line up. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

The channel number for the PAC12 network is 1329 on Xfinity.

Depending on your location, it might only be included with the "More Sports and Entertainment" package, which is an extra $9.95 per month (plus fees).

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_17d6fb thanks! We are supposed to have that package but apparently we don’t. We’ve had nothing but problems ever since changing over from AT&T. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Nope…not the solution. We do have the package but don’t get the pac 12 channels. Apparently listed under espn 3 ONLINE but not ALL pac 12. If we get some of the pac 12, you’d think we would be able to get all! 

Problem Solver

• 

735 Messages

@user_d249dd

Pac-12 content can be broadcast through other networks which is why you do see some through ESPN-3 however, the network programming itself is not available in all markets. I know how incredibly important is to have access to your favorite teams, games, and sports content.

Our suggestion is to set up your favorite teams through your X-1 platform so you are notified of any games being broadcasted at the time. You can open the Sports app on X-1 by pressing “C” on the remote, or simply using the microphone to say, “Sports App”.

This opens up a split screen experience where you can select favorites, watch the scores as you watch other TV content and a lot more. Once you have your favorites selected, a notification will pop up on your screen asking if you want to watch that game. It’s incredibly convenient for sports fans and this will keep you connected to all games that are available for broadcasting in your area.

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1329 channel = No Results not recognizing. People watch Pac12 network all across the country. Xfinity should give access to it or find a way as other companies do it. Unfortunately I can’t get anything else in my area!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here