artjamz's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 29th, 2024 10:22 AM

Outlaw channel missing

I was disappointed when the H&I channel disappeared and glad when you brought it back. The only problem is the.channel you put it back on is also one of my favorite channel, the Outlaw channel. Now that's gone and I am again disappointed 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

6 months ago

Outlaw is a relatively new channel. It's possible it replaced something else, but then some contract required renegotiating because of that, so it was pulled.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

6 months ago

@artjamz I know it's upsetting to lose a channel that you like. It’s important to know we may rearrange or change programming, features or offerings that are a part of our services. We regularly evaluate our XFINITY TV to ensure it includes the best combination of programming options to appeal to our customers. To learn more about programming availability and how to request channels you want to see in your lineup, please feel free to visit this link for more details.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/channel-availability-faqs

4 Messages

I have been a customer for 20 years. What's going on with the tv guide l8ne up. The outlaw channel is missing again. I just got THE 365 channel now The Outlaw channel is gone.

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

Hi there! Are you still experiencing troubles with your lineup? I'd love to help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here