Thursday, October 19th, 2023 5:30 AM

Closed

One moment please This channel should be available shortly

All channels show this description

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_e4zz2a! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with the channel guide not showing the correct information. We can certainly have a look into this and see what's going on. Since it has been a few days are you still having issues? If you are, what steps have you tried so far?

3 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC​ I have tightened the coaxial cables, pulled the plug on the TV cable box. The Guide works as it should but none of the channels broadcast video or audio and I get the message that the broadcast will begin shortly.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

@user_e4zz2a Thank you for trying those steps to see if it could fix the problem. It looks like we may need to take a closer look into this and see if we can spot the issue remotely. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

A technician dropped in to check on signal to the house and upgraded the ground outside changed a coax inside and voila all channels came in as they should.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_e4zz2a, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. I'm happy to hear you're able to see the channel guide now. 

While we're checking on your account, are your other services working all right for you? Do you have any other concerns I can help with?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here