U

Friday, September 13th, 2024 10:52 AM

NOW TV channel removals

The Weather Channel and Food Network now gone on NOW TV live lineup and Xfinity Stream.  Live chat forwarded me to a call from the NOW TV support team that said it was an network outage and would be about 30 minutes….that was 2 days ago.  Anyone else have this issue and is there an actual answer to why within 5 minutes of changing tvs in my house, they disappeared?

1 Message

5 days ago

All of my original channels are gone - History, Science, etc.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_mw5gp9 are you still missing channels? Please tell us what troubleshooting steps you takes so far, so we can further assist. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

5 days ago

I'm having the same issues. It shows but then says there is an error.

2 Messages

5 days ago

Having the same issue. Many of the Channels are missing. For example HGTV, Magnolia and Hallmark channels.

The channels were available on Wednesday, September 11, 2024 and were unavailable on Thursday, September 12, 2024.

In my attempt to access a channel I get a screen with a QR code. I go to the Code and get another message saying cannot complete the order.

I tried using Xfinity Assistance and get a "I'm sorry something went wrong" message.  

2 Messages

I now have access to the channels. I am not sure why or how. However, I unplugged the XUMO Box and plugged it back in and the channels are now available. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_lf29s4 Awesome, thanks for the update! 
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

5 days ago

I’m having the same issue. No Hallmark, HGTV, Food Network, etc. They’re all gone. But they were available earlier this week since I was able to DVR shows. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good evening @user_9jfmol, and thank you for taking the time to reach out on our Community Forums, we appreciate it and hope you are otherwise having a wonderful weekend so far. I'm sorry to hear that you are having the same issue and your Hallmark, HGTV and Food Network channels are gone and assure you that our team is here to help. We apologize for the frustrations and would be happy to try to run through some troubleshooting steps. May I ask if you are experiencing this issue on multiple devices or one in particular? Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps so far such as restarting your device? What type of device are you using to access your channels? 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 days ago

user_5ve8dm Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I can completely understand your frustration with The Weather Channel and Food Network disappearing from your NOW TV lineup, especially after being told it was a network outage. I appreciate your patience—two days without your channels is definitely not what we want for you.

Both The Weather Channel and Food Network are still part of the NOW TV lineup, so this issue sounds like it could be something more specific to your account or device setup. Just to clarify, are you experiencing this on all your devices, or is it isolated to certain TVs in your home? Have you had a chance to make sure that the device you are streaming on is connected to your home network? 

We want to get this resolved for you, and I’m here to help every step of the way!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here