U

6 Messages

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 3:08 PM

No TV Channels

Had a person on Chat...did 2 chats and then has disappeared.  Help  No TV channels  So frustrating.... ridiculous

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 days ago

Hello, @user_sxvsy6! Thank you for leaving a comment with your chat and channel concerns on another user's post. We've converted your comment into its own post to properly identify the issue and help in any way we can. May I ask for more details around your lack of channels, please? Are you seeing any error message or error codes when attempting to view these channels? Is it happening on every TV Box in the home?

6 Messages

just rebooted both boxes.  same message appears    This channel requires a subscription.     shows on all channels.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

experiencing the same issues here

1 Message

same issue!!!!!!!!! what is going on with Xfinity?

5 Messages

Same here... zip code 20782

3 Messages

@XfinitySara​ originally all the channels told me to subscribe, I already pay for this service. So like I said I reinstalled but every channel I watch is gone. Hallmark the weather Channel, lifetime, more

6 Messages

3 days ago

can you reset my account so channels are active ?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for confirming, @user_sxvsy6. We're learning that this is a known/reported issue already being worked on by our engineering team! We appreciate all who have reached out to report the subscription error coming up on subscribed-to channels, and we'll keep an eye on things from this end so that we can share any updates as they become available. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

I am also experiencing the same problems!

10 Messages

@XfinitySara​ When will this get resolved/fixed?

1 Message

@XfinitySara​ 

thank you for posting. I’m experiencing the same. Any estimated time? There is football tonight we are hoping to watch 

1 Message

@user_sxvsy6​ they tried that twice it doesn't work 

3 Messages

3 days ago

ISER_a4b7b1 Same problem

all channels say to subscribe!

So what’s up???

6 Messages

3 days ago

just unplugged both tvs and waited 5 minutes.  upon restart same messsage "requires a subscription"    this has been over 7 hours     What is HAPPENING  to fix this......

6 Messages

3 days ago

What is status of the problem 

3 Messages

3 days ago

I'm having the same issue. All channels were working this morning, and now I need to subscribe.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I’ve been dealing with this subscription issue all day. It’s evening now and still not able to get to the local channels. So frustrating.

2 Messages

3 days ago

Can we get an update Xfinity /? 

2 Messages

2 days ago

7 hours and not even the courtesy of a response, time to cancel 

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 days ago

13 hours and no fix. they told me they would give me a credit. i would rather it be fixed

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello wolfdalewarrior, I'd love a chance to help with your TV issues. To help me determine the best troubleshooting steps and direct resolution, can you please provide some additional details regarding what you're experiencing? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 days ago

I am having the same issue in [Edited: Personal Information].  Nothing responds and Xfinity does not respond by any method.  Very nice.

(edited)

3 Messages

2 days ago

I have a fire stick I use for my TV. Had to Uninstall xfinity then reinstall but all my channels are gone their different channels mostly Spanish

1 Message

2 days ago

Comcast sucks!!!!!!!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 days ago

Same issue here in Houston. We have a problem! Turned off all three TV's, unplugged Roku sticks, tried to login through smart TV, logged off of all accounts and logged back in and still no channels. Made sure all apps were up to date and still no channels. Apparently this is nationwide since there are many different zip codes being posted. All scheduled DVR Recordings are now gone and it states that there are no channels to be recorded. Not good for Comcast. Going on 8 hours now. Need to fix or hoping to another service.

6 Messages

2 days ago

System restored just after 9:00 PM     

1 Message

Having the issue now. I was on a different TV with a box and got the channel fine. Went to a different room that has streaming and the same channel I was watching now says Subscription Required::12012  Can't get ahold of anyone, even through the chat assistant. Pay too much for this service to continually have issues that I can't get anyone to resolve. When is this going to be fixed?

7 Messages

2 days ago

Today some of my local channels now work but others don’t?  Is xfinity still having issues or is there something I need to do?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here