U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 27th, 2023 1:29 AM

Closed

No sound for broadcast on ch 188

The sound for the NBC broadcast on ch188 has no sound but the commercials do.

Official Employee

• 

737 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today. I am really sorry you are experiencing service issues. I understand how frustrating it is, and I am happy to help you troubleshoot your service. First I will ask a few questions to better understand the root of the problem. We value you as a loyal customer and would like to resolve this issue, so you can enjoy our great service.  To avoid repeating any steps you may have already taken, can you please describe what you have done to resolve your service issue? - Victor

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Initially ran the System Refreah function which did not fix the problem. I then google the problem and found others having the same issue so I posted a message. Today the NBC ch188 is working correctly and the audio audible. However, did notice that the audio description where on, which I did not know was even available, so found you can turn it off by saying "audio description" into the remote and that worked. So we are all ok at the moment.

Official Employee

• 

737 Messages

Awesome, nothing like fixing the problem and finding a new feature. Is there anything else we can assist you with today?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here