OneKeeper's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Monday, June 19th, 2023 8:54 PM

Closed

No Sound At All During Cardinals Games (Bally Sports South Channel 830/1250 in Memphis)

Hello, for at least the last two days (Sunday's game and today's game going on right now vs. Washington) there is no sound whatsoever during the cable broadcast of the St. Louis Cardinals games...no sound from the game itself, no sound during commercials...nothing.  This is the only channel experiencing this problem.  I've checked all settings and cannot find an issue...and, in fact, if I tune in the exact same game through the Bally Sports app, I can hear it just fine.  There must be a problem with the feed somewhere along the line.  The broadcast is on Channel 830 & 1250 in Memphis (Bally Sports South). 

Please help!  Thanks.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

It's apparently not just the games, but everything on that channel.  I left the TV tuned to that station after the game was over, and the program after it has not audio either.  Not sure what's happening, but it's like someone pressed the mute button on that entire channel or something.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there! Thank you so much for your time today! I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having with the sound, I know how frustrating this is especially when you're trying to watch a good game. Please be assured you came to the right place for assistance. Are you having audio issues with any other channel?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same issue here in Michigan. No sound on Bally Sports on My Xfinity for four days. I don’t understand how Xfinity/Comcast is not aware of this issue and have it fixed by now. I know of users on other cable companies that are NOT having this issue so it has to be  Xfinity/Comcast. Get it fixed!!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here