U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 4th, 2022 12:07 AM

No NHL Center Ice

NHL Center Ice is not working on any of their channels. System refresh has done nothing. Can't get anyone to call me back. Anyone else having the same problem? Not a happy customer. 

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

I just got home trying to watch capitals. Nope out again!  

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_b790b4​ had to watch my Redwings on my phone, but they beat your Caps. Hope we both get this resolved soon

Official Employee

• 

860 Messages

Hey there @user_dcc88b! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with NHL Center Ice. Can you please send us a DM so we can troubleshoot? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

Same in Charleston sc

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

Tried to call. 45 minute wait.  Oh well. Sounds like a system problem.  Streaming on my phone is working just no tv. Ugh

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

We are experiencing the same issue and have spent 5-6 hours with customer support over a few weeks! It’s absolutely awful support!

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

error code 03121, couldnt watch any game last night Nov 3rd, last week on phone for 2 hours trying to get help

Official Employee

• 

257 Messages

@Izerman Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forums page. We are sorry that you are still having issues with NHL Center Ice. Can you please send us a Private Message with your full name and address? Here are some instructions on how to send us a PM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

We look forward to speaking to you there.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Accepted Solution

kcalccal

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

3 months ago

Same in Massachusetts

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

Same in Georgia , just quit working 

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

No service in Pittsburgh either. 

Spoke to someone in customer service who said that Xfinity was having some kind of system upgrade and there would be issues over the next couple of weeks. She also said that I'd get credit for the period of time that the service is out. 

Honestly, I don't believe any of it. She was definitely overseas and didn't seem to even understand what NHL Center Ice is. 

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 months ago

Have had this problem for last 2 weeks 

Official Employee

• 

511 Messages

3 months ago

@user_7f5b63 I woudl like to assit you wihtthe isues you are having while tring to watch the NHL channels. What troubleshooting if any have you Tried? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here