hayward3411's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, March 13th, 2024 12:17 PM

No MASN

Well after 35 years as a Comcast loyal customer it may be time to switch to DirectTV streaming, I watch the Nationals and Orioles baseball games. I do not want to pay extra for the MASN access. 

1 Message

4 months ago

Well.  I guess it is a good thing the Nats are lousy, this year.  I am not giving the even lousier cable company more money.  Dreck on top of dreck is still dreck.  Dracula.

1 Message

4 months ago

Ridiculous, how about offering a number of channels for a particular cost and letting the customer choose their own channel lineup

1 Message

4 months ago

I have been a customer for years, pay over $200 a month, and the only channel I watch consistently is MASN.  Now Xfinity wants to charge some absurd amount to permit me to watch baseball.  Shame.

2 Messages

4 months ago

This crazy!!! Same thing happened to me..Unacceptable!!!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Be careful folks, if you make a change they send you a text to agree and then lock you in without telling you for 2 more years.

Blame Masn for this, Comcast is just passing on the costs, they just suck at getting the message out to the consumer.

1 Message

3 months ago

We have been a loyal customer for 20 years and a major reason to get the "more sports" package was to ensure we can watch the sports we want, including MASN.  The Orioles finally have a great team and boom, they just take it away with no warning and no easy way (or reasonably priced way) to watch.  I want my MASN back or...HULU Live here I come!

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Hello @user_98qxft. I would be happy to look into packages that may better fit your needs. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Bait and switch. Same

thing happened to my boyfriend. Loyal customer for many many years. MASN was the main channel he watched. Now it’s gone. Well, he could pay an extra $35 a month. This is as disloyal as it gets. Sad but when you do this kind of stuff to people, they look for first chance to bail. His experience may just have me switching as well. Xfinity has repeatedly shown how they really don’t care about their loyal customers. We’re just another cog lining their pockets.  

1 Message

3 months ago

Give us our masn & masn2 back!

We are also Not going to be a dime more for these channels we should be getting

1 Message

3 months ago

I am so freakin' frustrated! All I want is to be able to watch the Orioles play. It has always worked before, but now we gotta pay extra for some new package. This is ridiculous. And each time in these comments that they respond, it is some pre-written pat answer. They love to soak us of our hard-earned money. Definitely time to look into other options... or perhaps just forget about all this expensive stuff altogether and realize I don't need $200/month entertainment. Crazy.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hey there user_5dthb3, I can definitley understand where you're coming from, I'm a huge AZ sports fan. I realize this is far from ideal, but at this time we don't have a way for you watch Bally Sports networks. We certainly don't want to see you leave, and we appreicate the time you've made us part of your home.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

4 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ 

Marcos,

Maybe it makes you sad that the company is doing this to people but the company is certainly not concerned about its customers and apparently really doesn’t care whether we stay or leave. Between. My boyfriend and myself we pay $400+ a month (two homes) for xfinity. my boyfriend will have to pay even more if he wants to get MASN back. We are disgusted. 

1 Message

3 months ago

I’m extremely unhappy that Comcast Xfinity & MASN have chosen to take the opportunity, now that the Orioles are playing so well, to remove the O broadcasts from the basic package so they can charge their customers a fee to   view. I’ve been an Orioles fan since they came to Baltimore 70 years ago when i was 8 years old. I’m retired, living on a fixed income & cannot afford the extra fee. So now i have to put a radio at my living room window & sit in the dark in the evening (cuz the electrical wiring creates too much static) in order to pick up a signal just listen to the Orioles games. Thanks for nothing Comcast Xfinity & MASN☹️

1 Message

2 months ago

I was just at my beach place and found out I could not get masn anymore !! Wasn’t even notified of this change .The only reason I kept paying for this cable was for that reason !! Guess I’ll just have to cancel the cable 

1 Message

2 months ago

Totally agree! It would be nice to have a little respect for the opinions of longtime customers.

1 Message

2 months ago

I want to watch the orioles while on vacation. I’m pretty sure they don’t have the ultimate package (because I asked them) which means no MASN. Is there a way I can take my account with me somehow? Log in there or stream from my laptop? 

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

user_dhaufq Hey there! Glad you reached out. Are you still in need of assistace?

1 Message

1 month ago

Couldn’t agree with you more!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here