hayward3411's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, March 13th, 2024 12:17 PM

No MASN

Well after 35 years as a Comcast loyal customer it may be time to switch to DirectTV streaming, I watch the Nationals and Orioles baseball games. I do not want to pay extra for the MASN access. 

1 Message

21 days ago

Well.  I guess it is a good thing the Nats are lousy, this year.  I am not giving the even lousier cable company more money.  Dreck on top of dreck is still dreck.  Dracula.

1 Message

19 days ago

Ridiculous, how about offering a number of channels for a particular cost and letting the customer choose their own channel lineup

1 Message

18 days ago

I have been a customer for years, pay over $200 a month, and the only channel I watch consistently is MASN.  Now Xfinity wants to charge some absurd amount to permit me to watch baseball.  Shame.

2 Messages

18 days ago

This crazy!!! Same thing happened to me..Unacceptable!!!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 days ago

Be careful folks, if you make a change they send you a text to agree and then lock you in without telling you for 2 more years.

Blame Masn for this, Comcast is just passing on the costs, they just suck at getting the message out to the consumer.

1 Message

4 days ago

We have been a loyal customer for 20 years and a major reason to get the "more sports" package was to ensure we can watch the sports we want, including MASN.  The Orioles finally have a great team and boom, they just take it away with no warning and no easy way (or reasonably priced way) to watch.  I want my MASN back or...HULU Live here I come!

Official Employee

• 

287 Messages

Hello @user_98qxft. I would be happy to look into packages that may better fit your needs. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here