U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 6th, 2022 5:17 AM

Closed

No channel 11.

Why am I getting another agreement expiration for channel cw11.  It's unbelievable that you pulled MSG so we can't  watch any Rangers Islanders or Knicks.  Now it's channel 11 and The Honeymooners.  You guys are making it easy to walk away and go with another service.  Such a disappointment to say the least. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_108500! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I complained about Channels 11 and 252 (Antenna TV, which is owned by CW) being unavailable and was issued a $30 credit. It wasn't easy - using the CHAT function I had to explain the situation several times before I got someone that understood. I ended up lodging a complaint with the Public Utilities commission and lo and behold, someone from Xfinity called me the next day. Apparently the Public Utilities commission takes complaints seriously. My point was I was able to devote the time to get a credit - what about all the customers that don't have the time? If these stations are part of what Xfinity offered when we signed up, credits should be automatically issued. This was the last straw - I'm having Verizon internet installed this week and am going to use a streaming service (YouTube TV). I will be saving more than $100 a month doing it this way, and will have a better channel line-up than what Xfinity offers. Unfortunately when I inquired about downgrading my existing service to just internet, Xfinity wanted $111 a month. Verizon is $64.99. So much for "valued customers".

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here