U

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, February 28th, 2024 2:16 AM

Closed

NHL Centre Ice Down … Again (2/27/24)

NHL Centre Ice appears to be down on Comcast again….

Contributor

• 

48 Messages

7 months ago

yep....having issues again here too.  a month or so ago it was really bad then it seemed to be fixed.  tonight it keeps going to black screen during the game.  really frustrating that they can't keep it working properly.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @rpf75 Thank you so much for your patience! I'm truly sorry to hear that your NHL Center Ice is not working. Since it's been a few days since we last talked, are you still experiencing the same issue?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

48 Messages

the game last night (3/4) was fine.  tonight we just got a black screen for a bit and then the picture came back (and we missed a goal while it was out).  no error message or anything.  the screen just goes black and no sound.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @rpf75 I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! You stated that your screen went black tonight with no sound, is it current still like that now?-Richard

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

user_410d8f Are you seeing any error messages, or codes? One work around we have seen is by tunining to the other teams NHL Center Ice Channel to view the game. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

I just discovered this.  VGK-BOS game went dark (no error message).  I then toggled to a couple of other games, eventually could get NYI-DET to come up.  I then went back to the VGK game, and it stayed on for the rest of the game. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_410d8f We are happy you got your game back up. Please keep us updated if you have trouble again. Thanks for sharing. This will be of great help for others who may have the same issues with NHL Center Ice games.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here