U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, January 5th, 2024 12:41 AM

Closed

NHL centerice

the centerice package goes out multiple times a night on different channels. It is unreliable. What am I paying for when I can’t watch a game start to finish without the feed getting lost. Happened last year and now again this year. What is the problem?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

This is not the experience we want, @user_0b522d. Are there any error codes or messages displayed when this occurs? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps using the Xfinity app to see if it helps?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityThomasA​ XRE031317 I think that is the error message.  I have done all of the troubleshooting steps using the app multiple times on multicple days because the center ice package is unreliable.  For example we have to watch on ESPN+ instead of center ice because none of the channels are working for us.  

Official Employee

• 

889 Messages

@user_0b522d Can you try a System Refresh on your cable box? 

You can press the A button on your remote control or visit the Help section in Settings, then highlight "System Refresh", and hit okay. Another option is to say "System Refresh" into the voice remote. 

Please remember that performing a System Refresh will interrupt all X1 TVs and recordings in your home for up to 10 minutes. If you would like to proceed, highlight Refresh Now, and press OK.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here