U

Friday, January 5th, 2024 1:05 AM

Closed

NHL center ice

NHL Centre Ice is cutting out during games & having trouble connecting when switching between games…

I also have ESPN+, but switching is a pain!!

the cutting out or trouble comnecting between games did not happen in the past 

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

9 months ago

@user_lloynr Our team can help you with your NHL Centre Ice issues today. Was this happening on a few of those channels/games or many? Did you receive any error code or message? 

1 Message

It’s the same error code as always that everyone gets constantly 

XRE-03137, and useless Comcast/Xfinity can’t seem to get out of their own way and fix it

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good evening @mzag, and thank you for your response. We are aware of a known issue affecting NHL Center Ice issues. Our engineering team is working on a resolution and we appreciate your patience. We apologize for any inconvenience. Currently, our temporary workaround is to have users retry or tune to the game opponents NHL Center Ice Channel however, the issue may be intermittent. We hope to have a permanent fix in place as soon as possible. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

9 months ago

It is working today.

last night I received the following error code:

XRE-03137

it was ironic that during a free preview week, even though I bought the package I could not watch any games…

hopefully it is fixed for good…

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_lloynr glad to hear it is working again! 

This error is commonly a temporary signal issue or interference outside of your home, and it usually resolves itself within an hour or less. Occasionally, we experience system issues that might take some additional time to resolve. Meanwhile, access this video live or On Demand using the Xfinity Stream app on mobile devices and supported smart TVs, as well as the Xfinity Stream portal on a PC.

If the error persists for more than one hour, follow these steps:

Select Try Again on-screen.
Ensure all of your TV connections are still tight, if applicable.
Power cycle the TV Box by unplugging it for one to two minutes and then plugging it back in.
If you can't power cycle the TV Box, try restarting it by saying, “Restart TV Box” into your Xfinity Voice Remote or holding down the power button on your TV Box, if applicable.

You can also use the Xfinity app to check for any interruptions in the area and sign up for notifications. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here