Monday, January 1st, 2024 9:01 PM

Closed

NHL CENTER ICE

Chronic problems with signal loss

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 months ago

Hello @user_hho27h, thanks for reaching out for help with NHL Center Ice. Our team will be glad to take a look at this in more detail. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. Once there, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list to send us a message with your full name and address.

3 Messages

I don’t see a chat icon

Official Employee

• 

533 Messages

@user_hho27h That's okay, we can try to post as much in public, so others can benefit from the steps we use. What have you done so far to troubleshoot, and what device is this happening on? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I have spoken with agents who have said it’s a system feed issue  that Xfinity is working on and not an issue on my end

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

I am sorry this issue has been interrupting your viewing, @user_hho27h. I checked on the Center Ice channels and what our engineers are working on. Are you seeing an XRE error code pop up when you try to watch the Center Ice channels? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here