U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, November 6th, 2022 1:47 AM

Closed

NHL Center Ice not working on my computer

works fine on my tv, but not on my computer. it tells me i'm not subscribed. Gives me error code TVAPP-00203

and a diagnostics button but wont run diagnostics. How do i get this fixed? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

2 years ago

@

Have you made sure to clear the cache and cookies to see if that helps anything? Did you also try to reboot the device to see if that does anything? You did say it was on the computer, are you able to try it on a smart phone or tablet to see if it is working there? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJosephB​ yes, the problem started when the xfinity website started using the Streamapp to access video. I can't access center ice from the app nor the website. Yes, i've tried it on my smartphone. I've already tried everything you suggested so i know the problem isnt on my end, it's on yours. Whatever happened when they switched from just being able to access cable TV to having it run through the streamapp. Let me put it another way. I called it in three days ago and the ticket is still open. The error code i get when i try to access center ice is related to the TVAPP not my hardware in any shape or form. If it was something so simply fixed, i wouldnt have bothered putting it here to find help. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @user_371b36 Thank you so much for your time and patience! I'm truly sorry for the inconvience you are going through with not being able to view NHL Center Ice. We do have teams that are working on this issue and hope to have this resolved as quickly as possible..

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Any resolution to this issue.  I continue to have the same error when streaming even basic channels such as 6 ABC.

Official Employee

• 

961 Messages

Hi @user_7d0040, Thanks for letting us know you're having the same issue as well while trying to stream center ice with the stream app. We definitley want to resolve this for you. I would like to ask more questions to get a better understanding of what's going on. Have you performed any troubleshooting steps? Are you also watching on your computer as well?

Does this error happen on all your devices?

Have you tried using your mobile device to stream?

Are you able to stream using the website xfinity.com/stream

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here