U

Sunday, September 17th, 2023 7:04 PM

Closed

NFL Redzone

Why does my NFL Refzone channel always mess up? This is second week in a row? What is happening with the service 

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

1 year ago

@user_4c8caf I am so sorry to hear about that. Can you explain exactly what issues you are running into so we can better help?

2 Messages

I am experiencing problems also. Programing pauses and jumps forward.  Please advise.

1 Message

We are also having the same problems 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Same issue. The TV feed only glitches or pauses on the RedZone channel.  Other channels do not seem affected. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJoshuaG​ Joshua, What's going on with NFL Red Zone? Glitching, Freezing, and Re-Starting. Please get this fixed ASAP! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

We are also having the same issues with NFL Red Zone on xfinity. It freezes, blinks off, skips through plays and the sound goes off. We’ve tried refreshing our system and it didn’t do anything. We are paying extra for something unwatchable. Please fix it!

1 Message

1 year ago

why is redzone, hgtv, id channel, and any channel not on a primary channel (abc, nbc, cbs, or fox) pausing, stalling, cutting off the voice, or screen going black. This has been happening for 2 weeks now, after xfinity being out to my house for one box deciding it was going to go off on a Sunday Night every week for a month. 

Today RedZone is the worst, it is hard to watch, you miss everything. it is unfair that i pay a huge bill to xfinity and all i get in a phone call to customer service is, its redzones fault and it should be fixed in 2 hours. no it’s xfinity’s issue as it is happening on many channels. 

frustrated in Puyallup. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

This is all comcast/xfinity cable issue. Watching exact same channel on xfinity stream and no glitching. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

And yes Comcast I have done a system restart and a system reset. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I feel your pain Puyallup. Same here in Gig Harbor.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here