manville38's profile

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

Sat, Dec 26, 2020 9:00 AM

NFL Channel

What is wrong with the NFL channel in Knoxville, TN? I was watching and it just went away at 11:58 est.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

6 m ago

Greetings, @manville38! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear the NFL channel had gone away. I would like to make sure it's currently back on for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
manville38

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

5 m ago

To ComcastMichael: Ocassionly the ESPN channels either go blank or go to vertical colored lines then after a minute or so thay come back. It happens on all 3 of my TVs. Also the NFL channel has just gone black a couple of times then comes back. A few night ago I was started watching a NFL game on the NFL channel and it was in spanish. I went to menu, audio setup and it would not let me change to english because there was not a way to change it. I am paying $226.00 a month for this?

Thanks,

[removed name from public thread]

New to the Community?

Start Here