ally-keet_01's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 6:10 PM

NEWSMAX

What happened to the Newsmax channel 1115?

It was available this morning now it's not available w/o a subscription!!!!

4 Messages

5 days ago

Same for me... this is really irritating! I also have had it (included in the package I pay for) and all of a sudden it's requiring "a subscription".  That doesn't sound right, I wonder if it's being messed with because it's conservative. I also have it on Roku (did need a subscription for that but it's always been that way on Roku) so I can still listen but haven't heard anything on there regarding xfinity Newsmax blackout.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 days ago

Good afternoon @ally-keet_01 and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our Forums, we appreciate it and hope you are having an otherwise wonderful start to your weekend. I'm sorry to hear that you are running into issues with your Newsmax channel 1115 and that it was available this morning but now is showing it's not available without a subscription. As a relied upon news channel for a lot of our customers, I can understand how frustrating this is and assure you that you've reached the right team to help. We will be happy to run through some troubleshooting steps to get your Newsmax back working properly as soon as possible. If our remote troubleshooting doesn't work, we'll be happy to open a ticket with our dedicated and knowledgeable repair team for further investigation. 

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps yet, such as resetting your cable box? You can try resetting your equipment using our awesome and convenient XFINITY app by following the instructions on our website here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-reboot-my-set-top-box

Can I also ask if you are experiencing this issue on any other channels?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here