1 Message

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 12:48 AM

Newsmax

Is there any way to watch Newsmax on a non smart tv

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 days ago

Good evening @Misdomd, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums, we appreciate it and hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I see that you are looking for a way to watch Newsmax on a non-smart TV, may I ask if you have an external streaming device? If not, XFINITY now offers our XUMO Stream box which allows you to quickly and seamlessly connect to live streaming entertainment and your favorite apps, all in one place. If you'd like to give it a try the first Xumo Stream Box (which is 4K ultra high definition, or UHD, enabled) is included with your Xfinity Internet service. Each additional Xumo Stream Box is just $5 per month. 

For more information, I have included the following link https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-xumo-overview. Please let us know if you have any questions, rest assured our team is here to help. 😀

3 Messages

You censored Newsmax- made it a subscription. Definately election interference! 

3 Messages

3 days ago

So you censored Newsmax- Xfinity apparently doesn’t want my business. I hate censorship!!! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here