RobThatsMe's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 10th, 2020 6:00 AM

Closed

NewsMax issues

This morning, 12/10/2020 NewsMax is blackout on my ch 1115. In TN.
Is this Censorship?
The same issue also exists if you try to stream it from their App.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Newsmax is not working anymore

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Why is this channel the only channel that is having issues? Every other channel works well but Newsmax 1115 is acting as if it has a poor signal. I reset the box then the whole system. Still acting the same way. Screen goes blank then comes back after a couple of seconds or minutes then does it all over again.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same issue in Florida. Guess they weren't happy that Newsmax ratings surpassed Fox News.

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Same issue here in TN. NewsMax is the only station blacked out. Highly suspicious... I'm out if they drop NewsMax. Time to save some money and switch to streaming.

In the meantime you catch the live feed via the web here: https://www.newsmaxtv.com/

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Same here in Connecticut. Said to chose another channel!@

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Here in Connecticut the same thing this morning. It worked last night but not today! Sounds like censorship to me@!😡

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

4 years ago

Same here in NW GA! We watched Newsmax yesterday. Today I get some error message that tells me to try again or watch another channel. I have an X-1 box. Newsmax still shows up on the guide at channel 1115 but it isn’t working. I’ll give it a lot more time but then I dont know what I’ll do. I’ve had no luck getting Comcast on the phone for anything. I guess I’ll go to their brick and mortar store! I’ll cancel my cable TV if they have dropped Newsmax. I can do with streaming. I’m suspicious because of Comcast/Xfinity being owned by NBC.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same problem here. Get a sorry we’re having trouble and that if you’re still having trouble you may need to choose another program. What the ?
Maybe choose another service provider.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Cannot access my newsmax channel 1115. I have hd channels

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Newsmax not working this morning.  All other channels are fine.  I am in Indianapolis.

Is Comcast censoring what we watch?  No information provided to explain.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

If you have a Roku you can watch it for free. That's what I'm doing right now. Looks like Comcast is playing games.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

absolutely

Contributor

• 

107 Messages

4 years ago

They moved one of the original posts about this issue and my access is denied. Why? What is the status of this channel if it is a system glitch or something else please tell us. Seriously why is this so difficult to provide a simple answer. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same in Wayne County, Michigan.  Hmmmmm.....

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Same in PA. Find it very “curious” that it is the only channel having issues.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here