allateam's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, March 29th, 2023 2:20 AM

Closed

News Nation

NOW I need a subscription for News Nation (according to the message on my screen)? Never did before on my $200+ monthly bill. Channel 1420 disappeared completely and I needed to do my own sleuthing referring me to channel 1116 where I got the bad news...

Please restore

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same here! 😡. I tune in every night at 9pm and last night I got the requires subscription page! 

I went through Troubleshooting, they reset my box and still Requires Subscription! Why?????????
Does Xfinity respond here? Or do we have to call?

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

I    " COMPLETELY   AGREE  "   you pay HUNDREDS  of dollars  a  month  expecting to get  and  KEEP  what you singed up for and this is like  the 2nd  maybe third channel we've lost to our original lineup .  Xfinity just seems to take ,,,,,take,,,,and take  ......your  $$  and your  channels. 

Xfinity  get with the program ....in my area were  just waiting for another cable company in order to switch . 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @paslexi. On March 28, 2023, to help the network appear in the correct genre pack and align within our channel lineup, NewsNation moved from Entertainment to the Sports & News genre pack and from channel number 1420 to 1116. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

1 year ago

From other posts, it has been moved to a News and Sports package. NewsNation used to be WGN America. Nexstar, which own NewsNation, is also very aggressive with fees, so Comcast is just moving it to where they think it has the best audience. Or they could raise the prices for everybody, or drop the network. Cord cutting is getting very bad, and with fewer and fewer cable TV subscribers, it's getting harder and harder to spread the ever-higher retransmission fees around.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here