U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, March 4th, 2022 1:42 PM

Closed

News 12 NJ App/Stream

Unable to login anymore to the News 12 NJ app or stream News 12 NJ as an Xfinity subscriber? I have an Apple TV and an iPhone which won’t let me choose Xfinity to login to watch Live. However, the channel appears in my guide lineup. Please help!

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

3 years ago

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Are you getting any error messages? You can also use Xfinity Stream to directly stream the station. Here is direct link, to sing in at. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityBrandon​ 

Brandon - Let me clarify. I want to use the News 12 NJ app NOT the Xfinity Stream app on my mobile device when I’m not at home. When I’m  away for example, the Xfinity Stream app tells me I must be on my home Wi-Fi. I would never need to use the Xfinity Stream app when I’m home, I have a television.

Please help!

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

Thank you for clarifying the issue, as of course it is helpful information to know!

The News 12 application is a 3rd party app in which troubleshooting would need to be completed via the application provider for additional support.
As long as we can confirm that your internet is working at home as it should be, that is the route we'd recommend taking at this time!

Please let us know what questions you may have! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here