user_dcb171's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, June 30th, 2024 1:36 AM

Netflix account changed to Spanish

Our Netflix account through xfinity now shows up in Spanish, without our namaes on the profiles, and I am unable to get it back to English as I don’t know which command to use in spanish

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_dcb171! I see you have also sent us a direct message.

Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. In the future we ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message.

For this issue, we will want to start by clearing the locally stored data from your X1 or Flex streaming box by following the steps in this article.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Ok, I’ve done that.  Netflix is still in Spanish.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for confirming that @user_dcb171! According to Netflix’s website. The steps to change the display language are:

Open the Netflix app, then go to the profile selection screen.
Go to the profile you want to edit and select the Edit icon.
Select Language.
Choose a language. The new language will automatically save.
Select Done.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here