ScrantonMan's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Dec 20, 2020 5:00 PM

NBC Live Events sound horrible

Contacted Comcast cares on December 11. I was told someone would contact me in 72 hours and no one has. Only live NBC events such as concerts, musicals, America’s got talent, and sports have an audible tin can distorted sound through the entire live broad cast. Commercials, and pre-taped events, or anything streaming does not have it. This has been an issue since this summer. The Box was restarted remotely, I self restarted, and nothing has solve this problem. Every other station there are no issues. This is only for NBC live events that are broadcasted live. Again I am asking for help in solving this problem because it is making Viewing any live events on NBC through Xfinity impossible and headache inducing.

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

5 m ago

Hi @ScrantonMan, and thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum to share the issues you're having with audio on NBC live events. Based on the details you provided regarding the amount of time this has been going on, the fact that it's only happening on NBC, and the troubleshooting that has been completed, I would like to take a deeper look into your premise signals and check for any node issues that could be causing this. There is also some additional troubleshooting and research that we can do on the back end if necessary. Can you send a private message? To send a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. Please include your first and last name and address. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here