U

Friday, November 24th, 2023 10:24 PM

Closed

NBA SUBSCRIBTION

i can watch the nba games on my xfinity tv, the nba website, and through xfinity stream but when i log into my tv provider on the nba app it says an error code and it says i need to upgrade to watch but i already pay for it and it's not making any sense because if i can watch it on the nba website then why can't i watch it on the app 

3 Messages

10 months ago

"Your plan does not include access to League Pass. Please Contact your Tv Provider to upgrade or Subcribe to League Pass below" That's the message i'm getting but again i can watch it perfectly fine on the nba website also on the nba app it only allows me to watch NBA TV games but on the website i can watch League Pass and NBA TV games so im not sure what the issue is 

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

Thank you for reaching out, @user_fg8hxf. To clarify, you've logged in and followed these steps (https://support.watch.nba.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057498993) and you're getting an error message?

3 Messages

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you very much for that verification @user_fg8hxf. I would be happy to look into any issue with that League pass service from here for you. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here