U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, November 8th, 2022 4:26 AM

Closed

NBA league pass

I paid for NBA league pass but am only able to watch it on my xfinity tv. A week ago I was able to watch it on xfinity stream and the nba app however now it says i need to subscribe. I feel like there is some kind of authorization not coming through because I was able to watch during the 2 week free preview just fine. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @user_412c70. Thank you for creating a new post. We appreciate you being a Xfinity customer and an NBA League Pass subscriber. I understand you had access before, but the systems are now giving you some trouble. I see now you can't access games on the Xfinity Stream App, as well we, through NBA.com/NBA App directly. On Xfinity Stream App, do you see this occurring with any other apps or subscriptions like Peacock or Netflix for example?

When you access content on the NBA App, does it give you the option to link your subscriber? If you watch on NBA.com too, can you please try the following

1. Go to watch.nba.com/streaming-subscriptions.
  2. Select Sign In at the top of the page.
  3. Select Select TV Provider.
  4. Select xfinity.
  5. Enter your Comcast/Xfinity account information. (Subscribers should only enter numbers for their account information — no hyphens, dots, dashes or spaces.)

Let me know if this helps. We will be on standby. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityVianney​ 

All of my other streaming apps work as expected. I am logged into the xfinity stream app and on the nba app as an xfinity customer with the account I purchased league pass with. 

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

Lets troubleshoot! Please send us a private message. 

Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityVianney​ I am having this same issue with nba league pass. Can someone help me resolve it?

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

Hello @user_5bae34, thank you for taking the time to reach out to! We will be happy to help with your NBA League Pass issue. I just want to check, is this happening on all devices?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Yes, this is happening on all devices 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Same problem. What’s the resolution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the same issue. I can watch league pass on my TV but not through my Xbox NBA app. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@SwashyB233​ Not sure my first reply went through. But I figured it out with the help of Xfinity. Go to your NBA TV app and log out. Then close the app and reopen it. Go to the game you wanna watch and hit the watch options tab. It’ll take you to league pass options. Hit the restore purchase tab and from there you can sign in with Xfinity credentials 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Please assist!!! @Xfinitysupport

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here