DantiX's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Friday, December 9th, 2022 12:30 AM

Closed

NBA League Pass and NHL Center Ice season schedules

Is Comcast committing bait and switch?  I purchased the NBA League Pass and NHL Center Ice from Comcast. I have asked three times now for a season schedule of the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche games that I will be able to watch on Comcast. I have not been able to watch all the games so far, and just want to know in advance which games I will and will not be able to watch. I just want to know what I am getting for my money. Since I am paying Comcast in advance and I have not been able to watch all of the games so far, and you won’t provide me with a schedule of the games that I will or will not be able to watch, I consider this bait and switch.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

@DantiX Hi there! Thanks for joining us here on the Xfinity Support Forums. The NBA LEAGUE PASS pay per view (PPV) package is a collection of most of the televised games from other markets. Most games in the NBA LEAGUE PASS package that are subject to blackout are those also carried on a local station or regional cable network. If you life in the Denver Nugget and Colorado Avalanche market you may be running into issue because your area is being blacked out from these games. 

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityChristy​ You did not answer my question(That’s 4 times I’ve asked now).  Please reread my post.  I am asking for a season schedule of the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche games that I will be able to view, so I know how many games I will get for the money I paid Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here