U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, September 17th, 2023 8:45 PM

Closed

My local stations pixelate off and on, randomly. I see this is an issue for many.

Any updates? Seems like a common problem. Thank you.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Anyone have any help? Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_d93455, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. 

I rely on my cable daily and can appreciate you wanting it to work consistently. I'd be happy to run some troubleshooting for you today.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I chatted with an Xfinity employee yesterday and no help. I was told I needed to schedule someone to come out.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello, I don't see you ever sending us a direct message as instructed above. Can you please do that so we can get the appointment scheduled for you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here