U

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 12:24 AM

Music choice channel

The Music Choice Channels (901-950) have not been coming through at all, or been stuttering an pixelating for a little over 2 weeks. The rest of the channels are fine. We have gone through the restarting process ourselves, and some updating during a call to tech support, but so far nothing has worked. I have seen an error code 223 (but I haven't always found that these are accurate), which implies some kind of signal issue with just those channels. Has anyone else in Palo Alto been having this issue? Has anything worked for you?

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

528 Messages

21 days ago

Good evening @user_sp37he. We can check on your signal levels to see if we can determine any issues. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? 

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

19 days ago

We are in Los Altos and haven't been able to get the Music Channels at all for about 2 weeks. I haven't had time to contact Comcast on it yet. It's frustrating as it says they are working on it when you turn to one of the channels. Our boxes have been reset and that didn't help.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_5tq2fi, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. We would be happy to assist you. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "to" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here